The SafetyNet app from Predictive Solutions allows customers to predict, and ultimately prevent, workplace injuries. First, the app allows customers to conduct inspections and collect workplace safety observations from their job sites. Next, the app syncs these observations with the SafetyNet web application where advanced and predictive analytics are performed on the data. The SafetyNet predictive analytics helps customers identify where they are mostly likely to have a safety incident or injury, and then report and communicate that information to their work teams and management. This is a companion app for existing Predictive Solutions customers.
Get Access: http://www.predictivesolutions.com/safetynet-access-levels/
• Configure to match your company’s safety observation program including checklists, worksite locations, team members and other relevant information
• Add detailed information during inspections, such as comments and severity levels
• Add observation pictures
• Mark items for follow up and assign actions, responsibility and due dates
• Upload your observations to SafetyNet with the tap of a button to ensure that the data is available in real time
• Provide feedback to observers and inspectors, in real time, to ensure quality data is being collected
• View and manage open issues
Life threat alert will now appear depending on whether the zone is configured to display it.
Sync reminder notification is now defaulted to 3 days. It was previously 7 days. This is configurable per zone.