Play piano as in real life! You start with a few instruments, but you will unlock more by achieving challenges or mastering keyboard lessons. It’s perfect for beginners: display the chord names on the keys, take lessons. Practice in public transportation using head phones. And if you invented a nice song, you can record it with all features you have used – effects, change in volume, pitch bend etc, and upload it to the charts!
Also professionals will have fun with the keyboard: you can fine tune it so it can play along other instruments. You can combine two instruments to a new one to achieve amazing new sounds, you can split the keyboard to play bass with your left hand and piano on the right hand.
Right now (and growing) there are 18 instruments you can unlock: grand piano, organ, synthesizer, voice, choir, guitar, sitar, oud, finger bass, synth bass, e-bass, e-guitar, melodica, trumpet, saxophone, Bali flute, violine, cello and Thai angklung!
– FIX some buttons not working or hidden in the keyboard, and lessons being displayed wrong after yesterday’s update.
– FIX recordings being too loud in the studio with soft keys enabled.
– FIX keyboard buttons out of screen on super wide screen devices
– New design of user profiles
– your recordings are now saved to public internal memory so you can backup & restore.