Family engagement is key to better student learning outcomes.
Livingtree Engage is a safe and secure platform that connects students, families, educators, schools, and districts to build partnerships and promote engagement so that every student can succeed.
“My parents are quickly aware of what’s going on in our classroom and our school. I don’t have to waste paper on sending home letters and notices. Livingtree provides a quick and easy way to engage your families and gives you the opportunity to communicate while saving time.” – Lekishia Richardson, 4th Grade Teacher
“If you’re looking for a way to keep families engaged in what’s happening during the school day LivingTree empowers educators. It leverages the technology tools in the hands of families to make sure lines of communication stay open.” – Monica Burns (@ClassTechTips)
The Livingtree Google Play app features include:
• Conversation Feed – View an aggregation of posts from your classroom and school groups, and have two-way conversations.
• Post Creation – Compose a variety of posts including announcements, messages, reminders, and family engagement posts, and customize who you send it to. Additionally, you can easily share photos, videos, and files within your posts, and schedule your posts for specific days and times.
• Language Translation – include everyone in the conversation with translation into over 100 languages.
• Direct Messaging – Users can quickly send direct 1:1 messages, creating a seamless connection between educators and families.
• Calendar – A shared calendar allows districts, schools, teachers, and groups to post upcoming events, and includes volunteer and sign up management within each event. The calendar comes fully equipped with event notifications and reminders, and allows users to sync Livingtree events with their personal iCal, Google, or Outlook calendars.
• Notifications – Receive notifications in your preferred language, and customize the ways you receive them.
Who Should Use Livingtree?
– Families, to engage and stay up to date with the learning lives of their children.
– Educators, to promote family engagement, and create partnerships between home and school.
– PTAs / PTOs, to streamline communication, keep families informed, coordinate events, and manage volunteers.
– Group & Club Leaders / Coaches, to engage families, centralize communication, share highlights, post schedules, and organize signups and volunteers.
– Administrators, to build culture and community at the school and district level
Recognition of the Livingtree Engage platform:
2019 Communication Solution Award Finalist, EdTech Digest
2018 Administrative Solution EdTech Award Finalist, EdTech Digest
2018 Communication Solution EdTech Award Finalist, EdTech Digest
2017 Parent/Student Solution EdTech Award Finalist, EdTech Digest
2016 Gold Stevie Award for Community Involvement Program of the Year
2016 Silver Stevie Award for the Smartphone App of the Year
To learn more or access the desktop version, visit: http://learn.livingtree.com/engage
For Help & Support, or to report a problem, please visit: https://intercom.help/livingtree
Revised Login screen