Atfarm helps farmers monitor biomass with satellite imagery and do variable-rate fertilization, even without variable spreaders.
Monitor crop growth
Keep track of the biomass of your fields with the N-Sensor and NDVI indices.
Plan variable applications
Create nitrogen variable-rate application maps on Atfarm web application (https://app.at.farm) using state-of-the-art satellite imagery.
Fertilise variably with our app!
Send the application maps from the Atfarm web application to your phone and spread variably with your existing equipment.
* Models on field detail screen are faster
* We save user’s last location in async storage and use that to zoom map next time
* Show liter unit for liquid fertilisers
* Back button on Field Details screen is fixed
* Added application map on-boarding
* Made slide panel full-screen
* Added biomass legend
* Added af-ZA and pt-BR locales
* Added cotton and sugarcane crop-types
* Updated and Added new translations