PayByPhone is the highest-ranked parking app in the world with over 20 million users & 30k five-star reviews (Play Store). The PayByPhone app can be used in 400+ cities worldwide & is now available in 12 languages! Use PayByPhone’s parking services to find nearby parking, pay for parking online, get parking alerts & extend parking remotely.
PayByPhone coverage includes street parking, parkades, garages and so much more. Whether you are looking for city/municipal, gated, underground, off-street, or indoor parking – we have you covered.
Use PayByPhone to park in Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Aspen, Bellingham, Boston (MBTA), Cedar Rapids, Chicago, Cincinatti, Concord, Coral Gables, Denver, Eugene, Fayetteville, Fort Lauderdale, Galveston, Honolulu, Kirkland, Las Vegas, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lexington, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisville, Maui, Miami, Minneapolis, Oakland, Olympia, Orange County, Plymouth, Portland, Providence, Redwood City, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, San Marcos, San Mateo, Spokane, Tacoma, Tampa & many other cities!
Visit our website at www.paybyphone.com to see our full coverage area.
With industry leading payment security, PayByPhone is best way to pay for parking. Simply add a credit card or use Android/Google Pay to complete a transaction.
• Start parking from your Android device. Enter a parking location number to start a parking session (you do not need to create an account to use PayByPhone).
• Use Maps to find out where you can use PayByPhone.
• Get notifications about active parking sessions, including reminders before your parking time expires.
• Extend a parking session remotely! No more hassle of running back to the meter.
• View your parking session with the Today View Widget.
• Receive smart in-app notifications about local events, parking history and traffic information.
• Manage your parking receipts for expenses and accounting. Get email receipts sent right to your inbox.
• Dedicated customer support desk & IVR for your parking needs.
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
– New support for in-app messages
– Improved handling of service outages