PDF Reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone.
Supports ebook formats: PDF, DjVU, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus – starting with version 2.0 – EPUB and RTF.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) – useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or “sliding page” animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) – start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop – tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
This app is base on EbookDroid code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
EbookDroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Fixed some crash bugs.